Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ssshhhhhh! I've been busy

Been very busy this summer working on a new project.  A dream project.  A very big project (at least to me........)  Some of you know that I am an avid gardener.  Interested in urban sustainable gardening, on a small lever (no chickens or bees yet......., although it is permitted in the city).   Froze 42 quarts of raspberries from my yard this year.   Canned tomatoes and pickles galore.  Eating green beans every day.

BTW,  I really like Jamie Oliver's Best green beans recipe.  Link below.  Sorry too busy to snap a pic yesterday, but trust me this recipe is simple and yummy.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1376800

But, I really, really, really hate weeds.  I mean, I really, really, really, really hate weeding.   Yuck.

So, I have been working on a project, which is nearly complete and almost ready for unveiling.

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment