Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Monday. A new start to the week. The weekend is over. The workday is over. Time to enjoy the evening just a little bit........... Time to confess my new guilty pleasure.
I tried to read this series years ago and just could not get into the time travel thing, but looking at the series as I am reading the book I realize that it contains much more about the history and customs of the time. I have heard it referred to as a time when people just lived in the moment. Simple. No future, no plans, or organization. Just survival for today. I spend so much time planning and organizing and much of the effort is wasted and I become exhausted and demoralized. Maybe I need more of living in the moment. More mindfulness. Being in the moment instead of planning for future moments. Anyway, I am enjoying the series and the book very much. Perhaps you can too..........

No comments:

Post a Comment