Saturday, February 28, 2015

Last night's dinner--Eggplant Parmesan
I like Eggplant Parmesan. Not something I make often as it is labor intensive, but when I do, I try to do it right. The recipe I use is from my cousin John over at Sweet Memories Cooking. Both my husband and oldest son love eggplant parmesan. The only thing I do different is make it "less saucy". I like to taste the crunch of the coating over the eggplant. My other eggplant recipe is s copycat recipe from the Olive Garden. It is quite good as well. I will share it with you next week as I plan to make it this weekend as well. He has a great Facebook page and you tube cooking videos. I made a caramelized brussel sprout dish (my own invention) and not sure it is a keeper or not. Likely not as it lacked visual appear, but tasted ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment