Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dinner Out

Last night, I surprised B with a dinner out.  He had an appointment in Richmond and came to pick me up at the end of the day.  Instead of taking my vanpool, I took advantage of the occasion and stopped by my all time favorite quilting store, Quilting Adventures!!!!!





http://www.quiltingadventures.com

This is one of my favorite quilting stores in Richmond, VA.  I heard an ugly rumor that they were trying to sell the store and I am not sure if this has happened, but I am definitely bummed.  I like them just the way they are.

Anyway, I found this pattern.  They did not have a mock up, so I this is new territory and I have never used "Kraft-Tex".


This is my project for the day!!!  I have never worked with Kraft tex.  It feels like a really thick papaerbag type fabric.  Has anyone else used it?  If so, please let me know how it worked out.  I would really like to know.  Kinda feels weird and I am hoping it will work our alright.  The alternative is leather and I don't have piles of that hanging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment