Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Slug

I had great plans to till my garden today and get it ready for planting, but it rained last night. Ugh!!!!! So little time and when the weather doesn't cooperate, even worse. What to do???? Sew of course..... I just finished another adorable bib and listed it in my Etsy store. You should check it out.
I also listed some crossover reversible bits. They were so much fun to make and I love to use up my fabric stash.
Speaking of fabric stash. Bad weather is a great time to organize fabric. I might just need to do that today. Pinterest and You tube have some great ideas for that. I am limited by by the size of my sewing room, but need to get even more creative in order to utilize space more. My machine is large too, ands to be in one location to allow for ample space to embroider. Perhaps I shall take a pic of my princess. I have the Janome MC 12000 and love it, love, love, love, love it. Best machine ever. No problems with thread tension. Always works perfectly. Hey, I just got a great idea for a giveaway!!!!!!!!! Please post a comment about your sewing machine and what your love about it. I will collect the comments and draw a winner on 3/18/2015. The winner will receive a patriotic Marine Corps pincushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment