Sunday, March 8, 2015

I just made the most delicious rice pudding. Yum. Very rich and creamy. I added raisins. So, so good. I have included the link below. This will become my go to recipe. I never had Kozy shack rice pudding, so I can't compare, but WOW, this is delicious.
http://bunnyswarmoven.net/2012/05/copycat-kozy-shack-rice-pudding. am adding some baby bibs to my shop. A few of them with a vintagy petter cottontail-like look and lined with a pale grey terry cloth. I am really liking grey lately. I painted my dining room grey and it is very cool and peaceful. ' Check out these bibs.
The bibs are flannel with a raw edge ruffle. So soft and pretty. I could not resist adding a photo of a Parisian themed bib in a crossover/reversible bible. They should be ready for purchase by the end of today. Come and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment