Monday, March 9, 2015

Yum Yum

Okay, I am back. Like I promised, I have pics, but my food photographing skills are in the rudimentary, primitive stage. I have signed up and am about 25% of the way through an online course on product photography. I think composition isn't so great, but lighting is very key and that is something I don't have, but am working on. My photographs all have a yellowish tinge despite my adjustments. So, without further delay, I present the KopyKat Kozy Shack Rice pudding. I have never had Kozy Shack pudding, but it must be very, very good, because this recipe is very, very good. What I like most is that it is creamy and rich, but not overly sweet. Barely sweet, in fact. Also, I added the raisins. Would consider soaking the raisins in rum, Grand Marnier, or Calvedos for a little extra flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment