Sunday, March 22, 2015

Herbs, herbs, herbs

I just added three herbs to my herb ladder.  Sage, dill, and Greek oregano.  Now I have six!!!  the season is very early.  Too early for basil, but I look forward to adding new varieties of basil.   Smells so good.

Bought two more $0.97 watering globes from Walmart.  They glow and reflect in my garden.  So nice to have these herbs handy from the back door and the barbecue.  I will still have some in the garden, but this makes it very easy to add in a jiff.Also, I baked up some Almond croissants from TJ's.  Check them out!!!  Fresh from the oven.


Yum.  These are so good and so easy to make.  Just take out however many you want to eat the next morning and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, let proof 12 hours, then bake x 10-12 minutes the next morning and Poof!!!!!  Voila!!!!!!  Your very own personal French Bakery!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment