Friday, March 20, 2015

It's raining

I had plans to continue adding to my new herb ladder today, but weather is not on board with that plan. It is raining:(. Hope it stops this afternoon, but I don't see myself potting up any more herbs or flowers in the rain.
The Herb Ladder will have to wait. So, I will clean the house a bit and sew some new projects. I just listed some cute mugmats in my easy store. Stop by to look.
Also, this is great weather for a BBC period drama binge-a-thon....... Some tea in a delicate teacup, on a magmat of course and a yummy pastry.
These are the best yummiest ever. Every time I have the opportunity to go to TJ's, I stop and stock up on these babies. They come in chocolate and almond, both equally relish!!!!! They remind me of the French pain au chocolate. I can't tell the difference. I have served them for breakfasts and they make quite the hit. No one can guess how easy it is to place them on a cookie sheet the night before, lightly spray with PAM, and pop in the oven for 12 minutes the next morning. Get some, get some, get some. Nothing compares with these. They come 4 to a box, but you can make one, two, or all of them. Great flexibility for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment